Strength, Durability and Beauty – The Resurgence of Aluminum Frame Windows!
The most common window frame and material used on Houston homes for decades has been Aluminum and Aluminum Frame Windows. While new materials such as vinyl and fiberglass have some efficiency benefits, aluminum windows and aluminum frame windows continue to be the desired option for new custom homes as well as for replacement windows and doors.
Efficient, Strong, and Beautiful
Why? Because modern aluminum windows, using the best Low-E glass, can provide excellent efficiency while also providing strength and a clean, modern appearance to your home. And with durable anodized finishes such as bronze or brushed metal, you have options which can match the style of existing windows.
We Know Houston Aluminum Windows!
Custom Windows has been manufacturing aluminum windows for over 35 years in Houston – we know aluminum windows! And we have added Milgard aluminum windows which provide color, efficiency and window style options along with large sliding glass doors and moving glass walls.
Give Custom Windows a call!
Aluminum Windows Benefits
- Strength: Every Custom Windows aluminum windows starts with heavy gauge aluminum extrusions and every Milgard aluminum window is even rated for light commercial use!
- Durable Finishes: The anodized and baked-on finishes used by Custom Windows and Milgard will not fade or chip, and aluminum will never rust or rot!
- Longevity: An aluminum window will never sag or warp in Houston’s high heat! This means smooth operation today and long into the future.
- Narrow Frames Equals More Glass: Aluminum’s inherent strength allows frames to be slim, with very modern and clean lines. This also means more glass area than many other frame types!
- Efficiency: While some frame materials do have advantages, glass is still the dominant part of any window. So by matching high efficiency dual pane glass with a strong thermally insulated aluminum frame you can have the best of both worlds.
The windows were installed two and a half years ago. We’ve had not problems with them. Our summer energy bills have dropped about 25% to 30%.